Have you ever found yourself on the “business end” of the counter at a place you don’t work?
Ever gone on a late-night wiki binge when all you wanted was a recipe for waffles?
Are you dissatisfied with the level of service most people receive from an IT company?
Yeah? Same here.
We considered cloning and 3D printing technicians, but decided we have always found our best team members the old-fashioned way; in person. We are a team who hates half-done jobs and refuses to cut corners. We have a strong passion for helping others use their technology to its fullest potential. Our growing business clientele is stretching our current capacity so we are looking for another set of hands to give them the service they deserve. If you feel like the following qualities fit you, upload your resume and stop by the shop to say ‘hi’!
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex PC, server, and network issues and support Microsoft and Mac operating systems and business applications
- Provide quick response, diagnosis, and resolution of client issues
- Perform both remote and onsite hardware and software repairs, upgrades, and installations on workstations, servers, and LAN/WAN network components
- Requires occasional evening and/or weekend work for both scheduled and on-call work
- Reach out to potential new business clients
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Technical common sense and exceptional troubleshooting skills with an aptitude for finding creative alternative solutions
- Professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical solutions to clients
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- 3 to 5 years of IT support experience
- Proficiency in a broad array of technologies such as: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VMWare, Exchange Server, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services, and LAN/WAN networking technologies
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and configuring network firewalls and switches, such as Sophos, SonicWall, WatchGuard, and Cisco
|Job Category||Business Technician|
|Required Education||Real World Experience :-)|
|Compensation||Base + Commission|
|Helpful Hint||If you are not confident in your skills/abilities, you have a hard time connecting personally with clients/prospects, or you are not comfortable reaching out to new leads, your children will be skinny. ;-)|